Deputy Municipal Manager
Tel : (016) 950 5416
Fax : (016) 950 5056
The cluster is responsible for inter-alia the following:
- Lead and manage the provision of sustainable, accessible and effective community facilities and services to ELM residents, partners and visitors.
- Ensure public safety through the provision of traffic control and safety, crime prevention, fire and rescue services, and disaster management services.
- Oversee the provision of Primary Health Care services within the confines of the Municipality’s mandate and legislative requirements.
- Oversee the provision of sustainable, accessible and affordable recreational, sporting, arts and culture facilities and related services.
- Public Safety
- Sports, Recreation, Arts, Culture and Library & Information Services (SRACLIS)
- Environmental Management, Health and Social Development
- Parks and Cemeteries
- Super By-law Unit