Jobs @ ELM
- Print Application form
- Applicants can direct their applications to: Emfuleni Local Municipality, Human Resources, P O Box 3, Vanderbijlpark, 1900 or hand delivered at ground floor, Human Resources Office, Room 145, Trust Bank Building, Cnr CR Swart and President Kruger Street, Vanderbijlpark or Zone 14, Saul Tsotetsi Sport Complex, Sebokeng or Vereeniging Library, Cnr Beaconsfield and Leslie Street, Vereeniging. Enquiries can be made on 016 950-5534/5648/5671
- Candidates are required to attach signed application letter, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license and Identity document to their applications quoting the relevant reference number.
- Normal benefits include medical aid, housing subsidy, pension and group insurance. For Level 2-5 the benefits also include a car allowance.
- All management posts will be subject to Competency Assessment Testing and all incumbents are automatically subject to vetting.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only
- Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will immediately disqualify offending applicants.
- Candidates, who have not been contacted within two (3) months of the closing date, should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please note: if there are no links displayed below, there are currently no vacancies.